Saturday, May 28, 2011

My brother.

My heart is burdened for my little brother. Instead of looking to God to find the love he needs, he's been delving into various sins. My parents have decided to come back to the US this summer after hearing separately from God that they should do so. Please pray for my brother, Jon. He needs professional counseling. His actions could be affecting his health and causing him greater pain than what he's already experiencing. More than anything, Jon needs to reconcile his relationship with Jesus. Also pray for my family, as they need a place to stay and a car for next year. Thank you so much!

I'm trusting God to provide for all of our needs, but at the moment I'm still in shock that my family's really coming in July. 

In Christ,
Jessica

My God will richly fill your every need in a glorious way through Christ Jesus. -Philippians 4:19 (GOD'S Word Translation)

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you're going through such a hard time and that your brother is lost. I know a bit about that myself. Your family are in my prayers. ((hugs)) to you, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it all comes together!!!
    I'm praying! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh that must be really hard both on you guys, and on him. will be praying x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your prayers! God's will is always best, even when we can't understand why and so I'm trusting him in this situation. He's providing for all of our needs and I know he will continue to do so. Thanks again for praying and for the hugs!

    Please let me know if there is anything you need prayer for. :)

    ReplyDelete