Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Time is ticking away!

My time here is evaporating into thin air. The school year is coming to an end, and I am leaving Berea. I am going to California for a month, and then I will return to Papua New Guinea. I am not going to miss the city of Berea, but I am going to miss my friends who live here. They have made my time here very satisfying. I am so thankful that God is providing the money my family needs so that we will be able to return to PNG in July. We are up to 93% and a little more trickles in every day! God provides for his children. He gives us everything we need.

Genesis 22:14 (New International Version)

14 So Abraham called that place The LORD Will Provide. And to this day it is said, "On the mountain of the LORD it will be provided."

No comments:

Post a Comment