Saturday, June 13, 2009

The day has finally arrived!

The day is here! My family is leaving Ohio today! I have mixed feelings. I love my Grace church friends, and I am going to miss them terribly, but on the other hand, I am so excited to spend three weeks with my grandparents, in warm, sunny, Bakersfield, CA. Thank you to everyone who prayed for my family's support. My faith has been strengthened by God's great provision and also by your loving encouragement. Thank you for all of the ways that you have helped me feel at home this year! I will be praying for all of you, and think of you often! Would you please pray for safety as my family travels to California today? We leave Cleveland at 3:10 PM and arrive at LAX at 10:05 PM (Cleveland time). We'll be staying in Irvine, CA, for a week, visiting friends of my parents there, and then traveling to Bakersfield to stay with my grandparents for three weeks. On Monday, July 13th, we'll leave the US and fly through Hong Kong and Cairns, Australia, before arriving in Ukarumpa, Papua New Guinea, on Friday, July 17th. Thank you once again for everything! Please feel free to email me! I'd love to keep in touch. :)

Much love,
Jessica

Jude 1 :24-25

24To him who is able to keep you from falling and to present you before his glorious presence without fault and with great joy— 25to the only God our Savior be glory, majesty, power and authority, through Jesus Christ our Lord, before all ages, now and forevermore! Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment