Tuesday, March 24, 2009

God continues to provide

God is continuing to move the hearts of people to give to my family. We have assurance that God will provide the money that we need to go back to Papua New Guinea. He wants my parents to be able to keep doing the work they are doing there. He called my family to the mission field, specifically to PNG, so why would He want us to leave and work somewhere else, especially when there is so much work that needs to be done, and my dad is the only one who is really equipped to do the job he is doing, overseeing the Doromu-koki and Uare people groups of Central Province? I know that God's plan for our lives is to return to Papua New Guinea. I just need to trust him to provide. We get new supporters every few days. God is faithful! We are at 78% now, and we have gotten ten new supporters in the last couple of weeks. Please continue praying for the rest of the money to be provided and for God to use this to grow our faith in huge ways. Thanks so much!

Genesis 22:14
So Abraham called that place The LORD Will Provide. And to this day it is said, "On the mountain of the LORD it will be provided."

No comments:

Post a Comment